PIMPLE FREE SKIN
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions in the world , affecting an estimated 85% of people at some point in their lives. Conventional acne treatments can be expensive and often have undesirable side effects like dryness , redness and irritation . There for today I decided to discuss some home based treatment for all of those who are passing by this problem .
REASONS OF ACNE
- Acne starts when the pores in your skin get clogged with oil and dead skin cells .
- Each pore is connected to a sebaceous gland , which produces an oily substance called sebum . Extra sebum can plug up pores , causing the growth of a bacteria known asPropionibacterium acnes .
- Some cases of acne are more severe than others , but common symptoms include whiteheads , blackheads and pimples
HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE SKIN
Apple vinegar is made by fermenting apple cider , or the unfiltered juice from pressed apples . Like other vinegars , it is known for its ability to fight many types of bacteria and viruses .What’s more, apple cider vinegar may help dry up the excess oil that causes acne in the first place .
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water (use more water for sensitive skin).
- After cleansing, gently apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
- Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1–2 times per day, as needed.
Zinc is an essential nutrient that’s important for cell growth , hormone production , metabolism and immune function .
It is also one of the most studied natural treatments for acne . Research shows that people with acne tend to have lower levels of zinc in their blood than those with clear skin .
CINNAMON AND HONEY MASK
Both honey and cinnamon are excellent sources of antioxidants .
Studies have found applying antioxidants to the skin is more effective at reducing acne than benzoyl peroxide and retinoids .
HOW TO MAKE MASK
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
- After cleansing, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10–15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
APPLY GREEN TEA TO YOUR SKIN
Green tea is very high in antioxidants , and drinking it can promote good health .
There aren’t any studies exploring the benefits of drinking green tea when it comes to acne, but applying it directly to the skin has been shown to help .
HOW TO USE IT
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow tea to cool.
- Using a cotton ball, apply tea to skin or pour into a spray bottle to spritz on.
- Allow to dry, then rinse with water and pat dry.
You can also add the remaining tea leaves to honey and make a mask.
I hope you will find this article banifical for you . Thanks for being here with me .