UNWANTED HAIRS ON FACE
UNWANTED HAIRS ON FACE
Unwanted hairs is a big problem of youngsters now a days . Even in teenage girls and boys facing this issue . So today i decided to highlight this issues . Some reasons of this problem and will discuss some home remidies.
A woman having too much testosterone simply means that she has a hormonal imbalance. When a woman is healthy, her hormones balance out the way they should, so that one doesn’t overpower the other, causing issues.
You’ll notice all sorts of symptoms when your hormones are in an imbalanced state, such as acne, hair loss, facial hair, problems with weight (gain and loss), hot flashes and menstrual cycle irregularity.
Use of contraseptive tables are the more common reason of the unwanted hairs on face and body.
May be You will intrest in this also
HOW TO FIX THESE ISSUES
Here are most medicaly lesere treatments but it is not easy and affordable for every one so i an going to discuss some important suggestions for those who are suffering from this issue.
You must try to balance your harmones with balance diet and by using hurbs .
Take more vegitables are fruits as regular diet and ever take salad with your meal.
A chickpea flour face pack will help exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin and hair. Plus, it can lighten the color of your skin and facial hair. You can get chickpea flour, also known as gram flour or besan, from an Indian market or health food store.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour, one-half teaspoon of plain yogurt, and one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric. You can also add one-half teaspoon of rose water. Spread it on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before scrubbing it off.
- Another remedy involves mixing two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric and enough milk (about ½ teaspoon) to make a thick, smooth paste.
2. Green Gram Flour and Rose Water
Like chickpea flour, green gram flour also aids natural hair removal through exfoliation. In addition, the combination of green gram flour and rose water works as a natural cleanser for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Add one and one-half tablespoon of rose water to two tablespoons of green gram flour. You may add one tablespoon of lemon juice as well.
- Spread the paste on your face and leave it on for 20 to 25 minutes before scrubbing it off.
- Do this three to four times a week.
3. Lemon Juice and Honey
Being sticky in nature, a lemon juice and honey mask can help remove fine hair from your face. The lemon juice works as a cleansing and exfoliating agent and the honey helps soften the hair due to its hydrating and moisturizing properties.
Moreover, being an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it will help avoid skin irritation and breakout. Because of its bleaching quality, lemon juice will also help lighten your facial skin and hair.
- Mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and four tablespoons of honey.
- Apply it on your face and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the mask with a washcloth soaked in lukewarm water.
- Do this at least twice a week for a few months.